We’re on the lookout for a talented Marketing Executive to contribute to, and develop, integrated marketing campaigns to promote Visualsoft partners. This is a varied role and will include assisting the Partnerships Marketing Manager and wider team to plan full campaigns to drive partner referrals and new partners.
It will also involve collaborating with key partners to drive awareness and engagement through joint marketing activities.
Does this sound like you? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing:
Your main responsibility will involve planning campaigns, creating campaign assets, liaising with partners on joint sponsorship opportunities, event organisation, email and social media management.
As a marketing executive, you’ll need to:
- Create awareness of, and develop, the Visualsoft Partner brand
- Communicate with target audiences and build relationships with partners
- Help with marketing plans, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the Marketing Manager with delivering against key objectives - to drive partner referrals and increase number of technical and solution partners through a range of activity
- Work closely with in-house and external marketing teams to design marketing assets and provide PR opportunities
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Run social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) to push campaign messaging and content
- Organise and attend events with Visualsoft and key partners
- Conduct market research
Communication & Teamwork
- The ability to work to deadlines is a must whilst ensuring a high standard of work is maintained in order to exceed expectations.
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
Key competencies for the role also include:
- Knowledge of B2B marketing with proven experience of delivering campaign objectives
- Excellent written skills with experience of producing articles, whitepapers, case studies and other promotional materials aimed at a B2B audience.
- Passionate about brand, design, eCommerce and digital marketing
- Knowledge of B2B CRM platforms, such as Hubspot
- Organised with good attention to detail and effective proofreading skills
- A self starter with strong initiative and out of the box thinking
- Able to pick up new technologies, systems and processes quickly and a willingness to learn
- Technically minded and interested in how things work
- Target and performance minded with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Flexible approach to working
- Finger on the pulse when it comes to digital design best practices, innovations, and technologies.
What we've got to offer.
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
A little formality… by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only. How to apply. Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!
LocationNewcastle upon Tyne
Closing Date2 weeks from now
SalaryCompetitive + Benefits Package
|Partnerships Marketing Executive||Partnerships||Stockton-on-Tees|