We’re on the lookout for a Paid Search Analyst to play a key role in the day-to-day optimisation of our paid search campaigns. This role gives a lot of freedom for an enthusiastic analyst to put their ideas to the test, being responsible to manage, optimise and report on paid search campaigns. Working alongside the wider team, you will play an integral part of a highly productive, effective and data-driven team working to deliver growth for a wide range of clients.
It’s a really exciting time here at Visualsoft, now in business for over 21 years we are embarking on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey - now is a great time to be part of an award-winning agency.
We’re ecommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today...
What you’ll be doing:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Paid Search; independently carrying out the day to day optimisation and strategic account growth
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions.
- Investigate variances in results, providing the ‘Why’ and potential remedies
- Lead the paid search contribution to client meetings
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaigns goals & KPI’s
- Ad hoc reporting and insight as required based on business requirements
- Regularly monitor KPIs to track progress against audience development and retention goals Benchmark performance and advise on KPIs
- Assist your manager in building & maintaining project plans and strategy; ensuring client history, goals & direction is regularly and accurately logged
- Helping train and mentor junior staff … and much more!
What we need to see:
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination, if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
- The ideal candidate will currently be working as a PPC/Paid Search Executive and have the following core skills and abilities:
- Proven PPC/Paid Search experience Problem solving Excellent technical/IT skills Mathematical mind
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- An eye for detail An appreciation of the impact of other channels on PPC and vice-versa
- A keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
- Knowledge of relevant tools and how to best use them
- A wider knowledge of Digital Marketing channels is preferred but not essential
What we’ve got to offer:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and add your current CV and a cover letter including salary expectation. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you're the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don't hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
**Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £250 ** Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!
Closing Date1 week from now
SalaryCompetitive + Benefits Package