We are on the lookout for a proactive sales and business development professional to expand our existing team and help us support and grow our business. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be part of an award-winning agency and one of the top places to work in the North East – certified by The Journal.
At Visualsoft our mission is to ‘Help Retailers Grow Online’. We’re eCommerce experts, we know what works. That’s why retailers trust us to build, grow and sustain their businesses online.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive package, realistic and achievable targets, unlimited paid holidays, autonomy, the freedom and responsibility to do what you do best in a collaborative work environment as part of a talented team.
Sound good? Discover more and apply today…
What you’ll be doing
As an Affiliate Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the development of new Enterprise level sales opportunities, nurturing and converting them at the right time through a full B2B sales cycle.
You will utilise your eCommerce and digital marketing ability to spot opportunities and take a strategic approach to demonstrate and consultatively sell Visualsoft’s award winning digital solutions to online retailers, reinforcing our mission to help build long lifetime value from retail clients whilst helping them to grow online.
By building strong relationships with key decision makers in local, regional and national companies you will need to create and manage an effective sales pipeline in order to exceed both individual and wider team targets.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a results-driven, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and proactive individual with strong communication skills and a strong understanding of the eCommerce channel and marketing ecosystem.
What we need to see
The Visualsoft team is the perfect combination if you ask us. Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, experts and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture whilst building a strong pipeline of prospects and new accounts to Visualsoft.
There are some prerequisites for this particular role…
- Several years of demonstrable experience working in a similar B2B Sales Development role
- A proven track record of achieving individual and team targets
- Demonstrable, proven experience in consultative selling
- A good knowledge of Digital Marketing channels and available products/services
- A knowledge or appreciation of eCommerce and Affiliate Marketing would be really advantageous
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport to develop and nurture strong relationships
- Strong workload management and prioritisation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Determined, driven and a real willingness to learn
- A real team player
- Resilient with a positive attitude
- Strong networking skills
What we've got to offer
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- VS Perks, have a monthly treat on us; from Amazon vouchers, Playstation credits, Birchbox to Just Eat there's something for everyone!
- Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
- Friday afternoon drinks - wind down for the weekend with a choice of soft and alcoholic drinks
- Pension scheme
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you've got what it takes to join one of the UK's leading eCommerce providers, we'd love to hear from you.
A little formality... by applying you implicitly consent to us processing your personal data for review for this vacancy only.
How to apply
Fill out the form and add your current CV and a cover letter. We think the cover letter is so important, so use it to give us your best elevator pitch! Share your expertise and experience and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
We regret that, due to high competition for roles at Visualsoft, we are only able to contact successful candidates. If you don’t hear from a member of our team within 28 working days of submission, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Talent Hunter Referral Bounty - £1000 Help us find the right talent to join our team, and get a handsome reward in return. It couldn’t be easier - if you know someone that could be an ideal candidate, either refer them directly to us or simply ask them to include your details as the referer when they apply. If they land the job with us as a direct result of your referral, you get the bounty!
LocationNewcastle upon Tyne
Closing Date5 days from now
SalaryCompetitive + Benefits Package
|Partner Manager||Affiliates||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Affiliate Network PHP Developer||Affiliates||Stockton-on-Tees|
|Affiliate Network PHP Developer||Affiliates||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Affiliate Network PHP Developer||Affiliates||Manchester|
|Affiliate Business Development Manager||Affiliates||Stockton-on-Tees|
|Affiliate Business Development Manager||Affiliates||Manchester|
|Affiliate Business Development Consultant||Affiliates||Stockton-on-Tees|